Educational Concepts plans to take our young learners up the ladder of success. How will we do this?
(220) 2508090/ 727-0920
Lamin NTC Junction/ Behind London Mosque Malaina Junction, Lamin Village
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
- Award-winning English software programs to compliment Gambian curriculum
- Newly decorated classroom
- Islamic values throughout the curriculum
- Secure, fenced play area
- Transportation provided for optional fee
- Lunch provided for optional fee
- Structured physical education program
The Centre for Academic Excellence provides quality alternative education for pre nursery and nursery school that inculcates good moral values and creates a culture of reading and writing in English and Arabic.
Come join the new wave of alternative education. Let your child have the competitive edge by using technology at the tender age, between 4—6 years, in this global society.
CAE intends to use a standard UK and Gambian curricula to cover required skills using experienced teachers whilst incorporating a USA award winning educational software program. CAE will ensure that students will be able to complete the following:
- Read before the end of the first nine months in Nursery 3
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of English and Maths
- Communicate letters, words and basic conversations in English.
- Demonstrate competence in using electronic equipment: tablet, laptop, projector
- Small class size limit—20 students
- Learn Arabic alphabet to read Quran
Application form ………………………. D 100
Term (3 months) …………………….… 4,500